Highlighted

Import problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import from camera and hard drive.  I've done it hundreds of times before but today it won't import and keeps saying that the files are "unwriteable" That's what it goes to when I click on import.  any ideas please.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import from camera and hard drive.  I've done it hundreds of times before but today it won't import and keeps saying that the files are "unwriteable" That's what it goes to when I click on import.  any ideas please.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Destination panel of the Import dialog. It looks like you have selected a destination that Lightroom has no permissions to write to.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS? and if recently upgraded, from/to and when?

mostly importsnt if MACOS upgrade to Catalina

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the exact word-for-word error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0