• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importera JPEG + RAW

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jag har fotat i båda filformaten men när jag importerar bilder från kameran är det bara JPEG-bilderna som förs över, eller som jag kan se åtmonstone. Jag har programmet Adobe Photoshop Lightroom eller Lightroom Cloud(?) och använder en MacBook Pro. Jag har letet men hittar ingen inställning där jag kan korrigera detta. Hur ska jag göra för att föra över båda filerna eller enbart RAW?

Hälsningar Mari

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera model are you using and how are you importing the image files (Camera USB port with USB cable or Memory Card Reader)? Also in Lightrrom go to Help> About Lightroom and tell us the version number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd and thanks for your answer,

I use Nikon D7500, camera USB port with USB cable.

I'll check the "About Lightroom"!

/Mari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If using Lightroom Classic check the menu option for Edit> Preferences> General and make sure 'Treat JPEG files next to raw as separate photos' is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines