• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing back into LR

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll export a number of Raw files into PS layers and after working on I'll save and close expecting into to find the PS file back in LR. Sometiome it's back and sometimes it's not. In the library It shows as an extra photo in my folder but it's not showing for me to work on further unless I restart the application.

Any help would be apreciated as it's hap[penned on every version I've used.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom Classic? What version NUMBER?

Are you using the "Edit In..." command in Lightroom Classic, or are you really doing an Export from Lightroom Classic?

Your title says "Importing...", do you really Import the photos back into Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Classic 9.2.1 the latest but this has happened on every version. Edit in - open as layers in photoshop-in PS save and close when finished-back in LR.  Fine at times at other have to restart LR.  Not just PS, any other program, at the moment Ricoh stitcher exactly the same.  In Libray it shows extra file under keywoed list but can't find the worked on file. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines