Exit

Importing from a new SD card converts DNG to old photos

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.
I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 Release, Camera Raw 12.2.1
I used a new camera with a new SD card for the first time yesterday and some weird stuff is happening when importing into lightroom.
I put the card into the laptop and the previews load correctly but when I start the import the images all get converted into photos I'd taken on a different camera and card the day before.
Any ideas?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried importing again without converting to DNG but had the same result. 
I took another photo with the camera and that imported fine so I'm guessing it's something to do with the date settings. 
Still have no idea how to get those other images imported though?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a General tab preference that determines what is viewed after you import-

ScreenShot077.jpg

Either the current Import photos, or a Previous selected folder of images (imported yesterday?)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines