• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing images

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulty with combining file from different sources. The problem is not with the process, but I am finding that when lightroom tells me that some are duplicates already in the system, it does not tell me where the duplicates are.I don't want to litter the system with multiple duplicates, but I might have somehow misfiled them and would like to be clear how the files are being laid down. In some situation I might need to have both of these these duplicates. Am I missing something? (other than some brain cells)

Thanks

Sockit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right Click on one of the image thumbnail and select Show in Finder or Win/File Explorer.

2020-12-03 18_12_57-Lightroom.png

Then in the Library module look for that Folder Name in the Folders section that is being shown in the File Manager for the OS you are using.

Are those images files there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for that info.   I haven't tried right clicking on the thumbnail
images. I'll have a go at that.

cheers

Sockit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines