Highlighted

Importing into Lightroom: Images under incorrect dates...

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm beginning to use Lightroom Classic to import from my iPhone. I have the Lightroom app on my iPhone. Lightroom on the PC and on the iPhone are both latest versions. PC is Windows 10.

After clicking Import in Lightroom Classic, the images are sorted into dated groups and many of the groups are dated something other than when the photos were taken. See screenshot - none of those images were taken on the dates shown. This makes no sense to me - why is like this?

Thank you

Topics

Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing into Lightroom: Images under incorrect dates...

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm beginning to use Lightroom Classic to import from my iPhone. I have the Lightroom app on my iPhone. Lightroom on the PC and on the iPhone are both latest versions. PC is Windows 10.

After clicking Import in Lightroom Classic, the images are sorted into dated groups and many of the groups are dated something other than when the photos were taken. See screenshot - none of those images were taken on the dates shown. This makes no sense to me - why is like this?

Thank you

Topics

Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?