• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Photos from my Hard Drive

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered photos on my hard drive, in Finder, located in Pictures that do not show up in Pictures when I try to import them.  What is the possible problem?Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 7.12.53 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a folder selected in the import screen shot. Back up from that and choose the Pictures folder. Make sure to include sub folders. It should show all the photos you haven't yet imported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to import? Describe in detail. If there is an error message when you try to import, please tell us the complete full unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines