• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Video to LRC 10.0

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now unable to import video from my 5D3 to LR ver 10.0. I use EOS Utility to download through, and it transfers  photos but LR will not accept my videos. (see screen shot) Using Mac OSX 11.0.1. I am no techie so if you have an answer please make it simple. Thanks in advance.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Do the menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste here the first ten lines.

2. Upload to Dropbox or similar one of the videos you've downloaded to your local disk with the EOS Utility.  Post the sharing link here. We'll see if it imports into other LR configurations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found an oddity that caused this problem. ( I think ) My five videos wered split between two cards on my 5D3, and it would not take them. Later I tried loading the SD card with 3 videos and they were downloaded. Then I down loaded in a separate action the CF card with the two and they were downloaded. So. It's working this way. Never ran into this before and it is a oddity. Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines