• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importproblem mit Lightroom Classic auf NAS

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, habe gerade mein altes Lightroom 6.x upgedated und das Lightroom Classic im Creative Cloud Abo installiert. Beim Versuch, von meinem IPhone XS Fotos direkt auf das Synology NAS zu importieren, passiert leider gar nichts. Der Importbalken hängt bei 0 %. Wenn ich den Import abbreche öffnet sich ein Popup, in dem steht, dass der Zielordner oder die Quelldatei schreibgeschützt sind.

Ich habe beides überprüft. Der Zielordner hat die Rechte rwxrwxrwx, er gehört meinem User, mit dem ich mich mit dem NAS verbinde, und der Gruppe USERS. Eine Änderung über eine Terminal-Session hat auch keinen Fortschritt gebracht.

Ich habe auch versucht, in den Voreinstellungen Username und Passwort bei den Proxyeinstellungen zu hinterlegen: hat auch nichts gebracht.

Das einzige was funktioniert ist, die Daten LOKAL auf die Festplatte des IMAC (OS Catalina) zu importieren und dann auf das NAS zu verschieben. Aber das kann es doch nicht sein, oder? Wozu hat mein ein NAS, wenn man das nicht direkt nutzen kann. Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem gehabt und gelöst bekommen? Wäre dankbar für Hinweise! Viele Grüße, Matthias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "

Hello everyone, I just updated my old Lightroom 6.x and installed the Lightroom Classic with a Creative Cloud subscription. Unfortunately, nothing happens when I try to import photos directly from my iPhone XS to the Synology NAS. The import bar hangs at 0%. If I cancel the import, a popup opens stating that the target folder or the source file are write-protected.

I checked both. The target folder has rwxrwxrwx rights, it belongs to my user, with whom I connect to the NAS, and to the USERS group. A change via a terminal session did not bring any progress either.

I also tried to store the username and password in the proxy settings in the default settings: it didn't work either.

The only thing that works is to import the data LOCAL to the hard drive of the IMAC (OS Catalina) and then move it to the NAS. But it can't be, can it? Why does mine have a NAS if you can't use it directly. Has anyone had a similar problem and got it solved? Would be grateful for any hints! Many greetings, Matthias"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"nothing happens when I try to import photos directly from my iPhone XS to the Synology NAS."

A number of people have complained in the past year about problems importing from devices directly to NAS:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-import-iphone-to-na...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines