Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to import

Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help because ihave installed ligtroom classic and i have chose for mistake to avoid download photo from Document , Download and Desktop . 

Now (for example) i have picture on descktop but Ligtroom its unable to import .

The litte triangle near desktop , Document and Download  on the left side is alwais turned "off".

I have already tried to reinstall , delete preferences  cashes etc  but when reinstall everything from zero , ADOBE always remember my first wrong choice !

Schermata 2021-01-30 alle 00.37.38.png

My OS is Big Sur and the imac is model 2020 .

Thanks for yours help

Silvio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

I have had a solution in another discussion : 

the problem its about Mac , if you go in the preference  Security/Privacy you can give again the acces to Lightroom at HardDisck.

Anyway thanks for your help

Silvio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you hit "Selezione una sorgente"?

Anmerkung 2021-01-30 091606.png

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a solution in another discussion : 

the problem its about Mac , if you go in the preference  Security/Privacy you can give again the acces to Lightroom at HardDisck.

Anyway thanks for your help

Silvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Click on COPY (yes, I know you want to ADD, but click on COPY anyway). Make sure the Destination Panel is present and points to a valid folder (a folder that actually exists). (If it is not present, right click on one of the Panel headers and select Destination). Then click on ADD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks , but now works again because the problem was about Mac : If you go in preference (mac) Privacy/Security it possible to give again the access to Lightroom at the Harddisk . The first time that you install software Adobe iMac asks the permission to give the access to Desktop , Download etc ; second time no , remain in memory the first chose .

Silvio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines