Highlighted

Installing Lightroom 6 on new computer. "Serial number already in use by maximum allowed computers".

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6 from 2015. I have not used that much, and I have no computer I am using it on exept my new PC laptop. I have the serial number. How can I use LR 6 on my new PC and also install it on another new desktop without getting the message "Serial number already in use by maximum allowed computers"?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing Lightroom 6 on new computer. "Serial number already in use by maximum allowed computers".

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6 from 2015. I have not used that much, and I have no computer I am using it on exept my new PC laptop. I have the serial number. How can I use LR 6 on my new PC and also install it on another new desktop without getting the message "Serial number already in use by maximum allowed computers"?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum, LR Classic.

If this is in Error please state the exact Adobe program you are asking about.

Also Edit your post to Insert the screen shot you attached In Line with the text of your post. you do that by using the Insert Photos icon in the Post/Reply Tool Bar.

2019-12-04 12_19_38-Lightroom 6.14 problem with Print panel, no image. - Adobe Support Community - 1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The problem was solved with Brian in the Chat with Adobe. I can now enjoy LR 6 again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Glad you got it sorted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0