• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid line constraints in Tranformation.

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not really a help question, but when I use transform in lightroom classic, mainly using the upright guides, I get an Invalid Line constraint warning.  Can someone advise me what this means? 

What I was doing is trying to straighten up the vertical line on a high rise building.  I chose two clearly defined vertical lines.   I have some assumptions, but I would like to know for sure so I know how to correct it.

My first assumption is that my image was not taken correctly for the guided uprights to function properly.

My next assumption is the Starting point of the line was too close to the ending point and that it needed to be wider apart from one another.

Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show a screenshot of how you're trying to apply the upright lines or share the file you're trying to correct? Usually this happens when the lines you add would result in a very large correction, so just moving them around a bit might fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines