Highlighted

iPhone photos importing to two separate folders?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one iphone that I take pictures on and which get auto-imported to Lr mobile. I use Lr Classic on my computer and it's where I do all of my cataloging. Upon auto-import, my iPhone pictures are split between two different folders. How can I stop this?

Image 2020-04-24 at 12.15.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPhone photos importing to two separate folders?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one iphone that I take pictures on and which get auto-imported to Lr mobile. I use Lr Classic on my computer and it's where I do all of my cataloging. Upon auto-import, my iPhone pictures are split between two different folders. How can I stop this?

Image 2020-04-24 at 12.15.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you designated a location for mobile imports in your Preferences > Lightroom Sync tab? If you  haven't yet, select a location and your mobile imports will go there.  If  you look in your collections, you'll find another location for Lr Mobile images as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0