• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IPhone won’t allow me to upload photos to Lightroom mobile.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an IPhone 8 IOS 13.3.1

when I go to add a photo from my camera roll either nothing happens or the image doesn't show up. I have the app set to auto upload and still nothing. I have restarted my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription with the AdobeCreative Cloud?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a subscription, I found the error. My phones storage was too full. Once I cleared some space the app started to work, again!

Thanks for the assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to add photoscmanually. If it does not work this is a big problem. If it works, look at the app settings something may prevent auto upload. Look also at the iPhone settings.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the error. My phones storage was too full. Once I cleared some space the app started to work, again!

Thanks for the assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines