• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is something wrong with feedback.photoshop.com ??

Contributor ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed that forum for a long time and now I can't login. And it won't send me a reset password message. Has is been deprecated in favor of this forum?

Frankly, I find it confusing that Adobe has two forums for all these products!

Steve Gandy
Photographer - Instructor
stevegandy.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Make sure you are using the Photoshop Family Login option and not one of the facebook or Google options.

Your login should be the same as it is here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

I figured it out...the login screen is confusing with a place for email and password above that does NOT work and then a link at the bottom that says Photoshop Family. It does work. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed that forum for a long time and now I can't login. And it won't send me a reset password message. 

I've check and the forum is working and I can login. Please try to clear your browser cache or try another browser.

Frankly, I find it confusing that Adobe has two forums for all these products!

It is a bit confusing indeed, but...

This forum here is a public forum and users try to help other users. Adobe employees are rarely around here.

In the feedback forums Adobe developers are also registered. So these are the better place to post bugs and ideas for new functions. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using the Photoshop Family Login option and not one of the facebook or Google options.

Your login should be the same as it is here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out...the login screen is confusing with a place for email and password above that does NOT work and then a link at the bottom that says Photoshop Family. It does work. Thanks for your help.

Steve Gandy
Photographer - Instructor
stevegandy.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"the login screen is confusing with a place for email and password above that does NOT work and then a link at the bottom that says Photoshop Family."

I agree.  Please post feedback on this in the Forum Usability forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/forum-usability-topics/5f5f2095785c1f1e6cc4087c 

The vendor of the old platform used by feedback.photoshop.com discontinued support, and Adobe was forced to upgrade to their latest version, which still has bugs, missing features, and rough edges.  So your feedback is important.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines