• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a possibility to update my lightroom 6.0 to 6.14

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a new camera, a Nikon D500. I bought Lightroom 6.0 in 2017, well after the Nikon D500 was released. For some reason though, I cannot import the RAW photo's that I take with my new camera. The RAW photo's from my old camera, a Nikon D5200, I can import and work on without any problems. I read that the D500 was supported in the update lightroom 6.14, but on Adobe's website I cannot seem te find a link to a download as it is now all in the 'creative cloud'. 

I found some older posts of other people asking for the same thing and being helped, but the answers they were given now lead me to dead ends... I hope someone can help me too, thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

There was another link that was.posted by another user a few days ago. Check other threads the other option is start a chat with Adobe directly since you product is registered you should be able to convince them to provide you with a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick reply. I looked back in my purchase history and found that I bought lightroom not directly at Adobe but via InDownload, because of this (i think?) there is no record of my purchase in Adobe. I do have my version registered with serial number and all.

So sadly this does not work for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is permitted to have two installations activated. This is controlled via your Adobe a/c which you would have had to create when you activated the first installation. The user name will be the e-mail address you used in creating your a/c.   

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have an Adobe account, and my product has been registered there on august 18th 2017, I can see that in "my products" my account info. Nevertheless, under "order history" there is nothing and therefore no way for me to update in the way that dj_paige suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was another link that was.posted by another user a few days ago. Check other threads the other option is start a chat with Adobe directly since you product is registered you should be able to convince them to provide you with a link.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm talking to the customer service now and it appears that they want to help me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a download link and installed it, it is now running and I can open the RAW files from my new camera. Thanks for your help everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For future reference by others stumbling on this thread: You can download LR 6.14 directly via the links in this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines