Highlighted

Is there a problem with LrC 9.3 and intsalling new extensions

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 9.3 and decided to purchase  Responsive Base Web Gallery from redrex
My Exchange  shows that I "Acquired" the extension, but I can't find the extention 

I got JuiceBox a few years back and that shows in the app, but the redrex on does not

I tried the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager, but LrC does not show in the app list

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a problem with LrC 9.3 and intsalling new extensions

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 9.3 and decided to purchase  Responsive Base Web Gallery from redrex
My Exchange  shows that I "Acquired" the extension, but I can't find the extention 

I got JuiceBox a few years back and that shows in the app, but the redrex on does not

I tried the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager, but LrC does not show in the app list

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try restarting Lightroom Classic?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several times, David

RAW

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, is the extension appearing their?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/installingextensionsandaddons.html

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haven't done to Command Line HACK yet, but methinks the regular design should work.

If someone verifies that there is a bug, then I'll go for that 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, 

Don't see anywhere in the CC desktop app for any extensions 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a quick view of the install video for this extension it looks like it will appear in two locations in the Web module:

1 - In the Template browser in the left side panel

2 - In the Layout style section in the right side panel

Looks like it is a set of templates etc. vs a new addition in the Plug-in Manager.

Is that where you have been looking?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Teledyol LATEST
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bhousto90

Yes, been looking at both areas

Right now I got a message with Andrew at Anastasiy. There was a bug there as well…

Got an OS build update, so I will try after that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0