Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a timeout for publish

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello experts,

I am trying to publish some large set of files ( around 3500 images) via ftp. But after some time, once about 500 images (20 minutes to upload) uploaded, upload stops automatically. Without any output from ftp:putFile

Is there something like maximum time for publish to finish? If yes, how can I change it
Or is there any other timeout condition in Lr or Lr ftp connections

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are ytou FTP'ing them to? I would suppose the stop after so much time/volume (MBs) would be on the far end. The FTP server you are uploading to. Or your ISP limit of data transfer over a period of time.

I don't see how this has anything to do with Adobe software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The SDK documentation doesn't indicate any time-out parameters for LrFtp connections, nor does the sample FTP plugin in the SDK contain the string "time".  This does indeed suggest that a time out may be originating from the server side.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines