Highlighted

Is there a way to have Lightroom NOT sort keyword tags alphabetically?

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I paste keyword tags into in image, in the Library panel, Lightroom resorts them to be alphabetical. I do not want this!! Is there a way to turn it off?

Ironically, the main reason I want this feature turned off is due to Adobe. Adobe stock ranks the first 5-10 keywords higher.

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to have Lightroom NOT sort keyword tags alphabetically?

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I paste keyword tags into in image, in the Library panel, Lightroom resorts them to be alphabetical. I do not want this!! Is there a way to turn it off?

Ironically, the main reason I want this feature turned off is due to Adobe. Adobe stock ranks the first 5-10 keywords higher.

Topics

Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no way to turn it off, unfortunately. 

Please add your constructive opinion to this fairly popular feature request: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom_keyword_re_ordering_is_a_huge_probl...

and be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a "Photoshop family" account. is it assocaited with Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be the same account you use to log into these forums, your Adobe ID.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines