• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to merge accounts? If not then any help moving assets into one account would be great

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I've had my primary account for quite a while.  It lives on my laptop and is used for my current work.  When I am done with a photo set I generally export it as a collection and move it over to my desktop and larger hard drives for archive purposes.  About a year ago I wanted mobile access to the "archives" so I could work on fixing my poor organizational habits from my early LR days. The best solution seemed to be a second account.  This has worked okay for the past year.  Things are changing one of them in particular is my finances.  That means I would like to lessen my payments.  I know cancel an account and move on.  The issue is:

Account one has been accepted for the beta testing program. 

Account two has two current porfolios. 

Both accounts have a TON of stuff in Spark.  

Being able to merge them would be ideal. If not does anyone have any cheats to move a porfolio from one account to another? 

For Spark I will post a question specific to that in the proper place. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brandon,

Couple of things: You can change your beta indenty at any time. Just let them know and it will be done.

To combine LR catalogs DO NOT simply import the images, below the File menu is the option to "Import From Another Catalog..." Use that.

Can't help you with Spark, your on your own there.

BTW, when you say "Portfolios" do you mean "Catalogs?" Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing here.

Sorry about your finanaces, good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines