Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue downloading 6.14 update to Lightroom 6.0

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

today, I tried updating my Lightroom 6.0 version to the newest (final) version 6.14 via this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/lightroom-downloads.html

However, as of today, there is only the application installer for version 6.0 available and no updates.

Accessing the German version https://helpx.adobe.com/de/download-install/kb/lightroom-downloads.html I can find the Updates section, but the link is not working (404 not found error): http://swupdl.adobe.com/updates/oobe/aam20/win/AdobeLightroom-6.0/6.14/setup.zip

Does anyone have a clue where to get the update from? I do not want to switch to any CC or CC-classic version...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Timo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

If you purchased it direct from Adobe or registered the software, then you may find the installer in your online Adobe account:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

If not, then the installers for the last version of Lightroom 6.14 for Windows and macOS can be found here:

Adobe Lightroom 6 Direct Download Links

Be aware that older tools like LR6 will not install on macOS v. 10.15 or newer, as Apple removed all support for 32-bit apps starting from Catalin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum thread at https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/lightroom-6-14-download.35555/

suggests, by Jim Wilde, that the v6 download is one complete v6.14 and no longer a separate ' v6.0 installer' and '6.14 update patch'.

So for re-installing v6 you will get v6.14 (1.1Gb !!! from the download site)- Download Photoshop Lightroom

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I was in an elevated level chat with Adobe for the past 3.5 hours and at the end he gave me the link to the Lr 6.14 final version. Good for them doing the right thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flame33 . Is the link public? I'm having the same issue. I downloaded 6.0 but I can't read Cr2 RAW files that my previous version (6.14) could...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are reading this forum, then, yes, it is "public" to you.

So for re-installing v6 you will 'automatically' get v6.14 at- Download Photoshop Lightroom

The link now installs v6.14. (there is no longer any other option for earlier versions of 6)

can't read Cr2 RAW files that my previous version (6.14) could...

For Camera support (and specific CR2 compatibility) goto- Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to be dense -- does this mean i need to fully uninstall 6.0 and then when i reinstall 6, it will give me 6.14?  I just want to make sure i'll be able to re-install -- don't want to lose it since it's not supported / available anymore!  thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joannak14193718  wrote

I'm sorry to be dense -- does this mean i need to fully uninstall 6.0 and then when i reinstall 6, it will give me 6.14?  I just want to make sure i'll be able to re-install -- don't want to lose it since it's not supported / available anymore!  thanks!

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not used v6 since 'forever' so not remembering if the uninstall is needed.

But the download at Download legacy versions of Creative Cloud apps  is Version 6.14 (Six.Fourteen)

Download (*Save a copy!!) and install.

If v6.0 (or others) remains in your system, as well as v6.14, simply uninstall v6 using your operating system method.

'Love' the reply from David!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, works like a charm!

Would be nice if Adobe would put a note to the download stating it is the final 6.14 standalone installer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant! My stand alone version of Lightroom now recognises my Nikon D7500 NEF files and converts then automatically! I spent quite a bit of time on line with adobe yesterday without success but following your recommendation I'm back to where I want to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a list of the dates that LR6 was updated?  I am trying to reolve a problem whereby my RAW images prior to Mar 2018 loaded to OneDrive as images but post that date they are icons. Appreciate a list of updates or being directed to where I can find the list.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip - it helped me download Lightroom latest update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

Nowadays, I've tried all links  but I didn't find any version 6.14.

I've got the 6.0 (LR6_LS11.exe).

Some could help me 

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @dj_paige 

Maybe I didn't find, but on this page, we find only LR6_LS11.exe means  the 6.0 not the release 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dj_paige is right – it's actually the final release of LR6, version 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @dj_paige 

Maybe I didn't find, but on this page, we find only LR6_LS11.exe means  the 6.0 not the release 6.14.

By @bbb7710684

No, it never says 6.0, not sure why you say that. And it is the 6.14 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my english could be improved. I said, on this page, I found only the link for LR6.0 not the 6.14. But they are a lot of links and may be I didin't find it (6.14).

thank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-05-09 18_54_41-Window.png

The links on this site

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links - Free Trials | ProDesignTools

include the latest version of Lightroom 6 (version 6.14) !!

Download this file (depending on your operating system) and install it. You will have LR 6.14 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you that's works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or, here is a link where you can download Lightroom 6.14 directly from Adobe for the next few months:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines