• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ISSUE WITH LIGHTROOM CLASSIC VERSION 9.4 FOLLOWING DOWNLOAD

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since downloading V9.4 last evening, Synchronise Folder does not recognise the folder as having any photographs, yet when you ask to show in Folder, it takes you to the said Folder and obviously it has photographs in it.  Anyone had similar issues with this latest version?  Thank you.  Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't sound to me like a problem with Version 9.4, as many people have reported this in the past. The problem is usually caused by importing the photos with the COPY option instead of the ADD option. Now Lightroom Classic thinks the photo is in some other folder than the one you are looking in, and hence this would be a duplicate if imported, and so LightrooM Classic by default will not import the photo again.

You need to find the photo in Lightroom Classic. Click on All Photographs, turn off filters and search for one of these photos by file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are spot on, DJ.  The day prior to the downloading of 9.4, I had re-assessed my import screen and guess what?  I had for whatever reason, changed to Copy.  I had the same settings for years and thought I would check 'Copywrited' was ticked in the options and I obviously messed up, I am now back on Add.  Thank you for your imput, I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines