• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with login and accessing without internet

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing 2 issues with my lightroom classic cc. (Win 10)
1) I have to login to lightroom each time I open my system, even after "stay sign in" is checked again I have to login each time.(adobe creative cloud is active with same login ID, it's always active)
2) If I am not connected to internet, LR shows that no connection and it won't open. I travel and there are times when I am off-grid and Editing is important on location. How will I be able to work in that situation? I was under information that you need to verify your account once a month or something like that.
Plz help. No help was provided from Adobe technicians even after remotely accessing my system.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a subscription or the old perpetual?

Assuming subscription, then your issue is probably that you signed out in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is used to:

• Install the programs
  • Update the programs
  • Authenticate the license
  • Activate the programs
  • deactivate the programs
  • and misc

Signing out deactivates the programs. Signing in activates the programs. Do not sign out.

To sign in requires Internet access, so if you sign out and travel somewhere without Internet access, you will not be able to use LrC, etc.

ACCDA.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Golding,

Thankyou for your response. It is subscription based LRc/Creative cloud only. and I have all these things 'on point' which you mentioned. The adobe creative cloud is installed and active with same account as this issue is happing. I have uninstalled and again installed LRc still problem persists. Everytime I open the LRc it asks for login and that has became an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Issue got resolved. the problem was not with Adobe. It was windows issue. Windows update gave a bug called as 

"Systemwide password amnesia (v2004 build 19041.173)" searching for same can lead to simple resolution. ThankYou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines