• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues exporting photographs

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up user presets in the export window - which I have been successfully using for some time. Today, when I tick the box for any of my user presets, the righthand side greys out - so I cannot choose the destination folder, name the image etc. Any suggestions why this is doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

It's a confusing UI design. To modify the settings of a preset, instead of checking the box, just click the preset's name:

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 11.01.35 AM.png

There's a hint about this at the bottom of the Export window that's easy to miss:

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 11.02.49 AM.png

It would be better to only grey-out the sections when multiple presets are checked.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah - yes. Looks sort of obvious now - but then, if there is a checkbox there it sort of makes sense to tick that! I'm not sure what it's there for.

Anyway -  all solved now. Thanks for the help and the quick repy John. I needed to send a photo off and was getting very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The checkboxes allow you to select multiple presets to export at once, the new multi-batch export introduced in LR 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again John. I need to read more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines