Highlighted

Issues with Tone Curve/Point Curve with 9.3 Version

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community 🙂

I am currently new to using Lightroom Classic and have been learning about how to use the tone/point curve.
However, I am unable to find this button mentioned at 2:09 of this video: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/how-to/lightroom-adjust-tone-curve.html#sa_src=web-messagi...

I have tried speaking with customer service and I still cannot find the button that allows me to control the curve better.

I hope someone can help! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kristina

The user interface has changed in recent releases. The button you want is at the top of the Tone Curve dialog box, it is either the S-shaped curve, or the grey circle next to it.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues with Tone Curve/Point Curve with 9.3 Version

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community 🙂

I am currently new to using Lightroom Classic and have been learning about how to use the tone/point curve.
However, I am unable to find this button mentioned at 2:09 of this video: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/how-to/lightroom-adjust-tone-curve.html#sa_src=web-messagi...

I have tried speaking with customer service and I still cannot find the button that allows me to control the curve better.

I hope someone can help! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kristina

The user interface has changed in recent releases. The button you want is at the top of the Tone Curve dialog box, it is either the S-shaped curve, or the grey circle next to it.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0