• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It is still impossible to remove the Favorite Folder Marker

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is so old, but in my case it isn`t fixed jet. I can`t unmark one favorite folder for about 2 years now.!!!

The problem was already discribed here. Since then, I was lucky to remove a few markers, but one is not going, whatever I tried :((( For the programm it is not marked, but the star ist still there.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/cant-unmark-favorite-folders.39091/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Most likely, you created a Favorite group that includes more than one folder. Removing such a group of folders from Favorites is possible but extremely confusing (poor user-interface design). 

1. In the Filmstrip, click the Source Indicator menu on the top left.

2. In the pop-up menu, click the Favorites group containing the folders you want to remove from Favorites:

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 1.22.18 PM.png

3. This will select exactly those folders in the Folders panel. Right-click one and do Unmark Favorites:

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 1.16.32 PM.png

See this feature request for improving this really confusing design:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-folder-favorite-set...

and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines