• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

KEEP GETTING MESSAGE "NON WRITEABLE" CODE 513 - macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Apple's Catalina and have been having problems ever since.  I'm unable to bring up my SD card on Lightroom Classic as I'm attempting to import my latest photos.  I've received the messages "no pictures transferred" and "non-writeable.......error code 513."  Can anyone assist me in rectifying this problem?  Never had it happen until I upgraded to Catalina.  Thanks.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

Sorry to hear that you're getting error while importing the images into Lightroom, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using? You can verify the version by going to Help > System Info

Also, are you able to import the images from your local drive?

Have you tried a different SD card or Card reader?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, this is marvelous.  I never expected such a swift response.  I am using Lightroom Classic.  The only problem I'm having is importing my images into Lightroom.  They clearly exist on the SD card.  They're just not transferring.  I am using the latest Lightroom Classic with Catalina.  Thank you so very much for your swift response.  

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to look at. On your MAC bring up System Preferences, select Security and Privacy, select the Privacy tab, scroll down to Files and Folders, make sure Lightroom Classic, and Photoshop, while you are at it, are allowed full access

B5D1AD93-6C09-48C0-ABC6-15C5B8B94AB3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines