Highlighted

Key wordlist is not displayed fully in Lightroom 9.3

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keyword list is now displayed only for the first half of the alphabet. It seems like as if there has been put up a maximal number of words that may be displayed. At first the display of the Keyword list stopped at words starting at the character N, but as I have entered more words, the list no stops at K-words. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Key wordlist is not displayed fully in Lightroom 9.3

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keyword list is now displayed only for the first half of the alphabet. It seems like as if there has been put up a maximal number of words that may be displayed. At first the display of the Keyword list stopped at words starting at the character N, but as I have entered more words, the list no stops at K-words. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a limit, and the answer by John Ellis here will explain-

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/keyword-list-limitation.40060/post-1264894

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0