• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyword is listed under hierarchy while not being there - a bug?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I have exactly one issue with the keyword "Jena" (out of 14k+ keywords in the list). The word is unique in my keyword list. It is listed under Europe / Central Europe / Germany / Thuringia / Jena...

When I am entering "Jena" as a tag LR give's me an internal error: "attempt to index field 'parent' (a nil value)". Instead only "Jena < Thuringia" works. When I pull Jena out of the hierarchical order into the first level, it forces me to choose "Jena < Central Europe". What's happening there? Is this a bug?

To me it makes a difference if it lists "Jena" or "Jena < Thuringia" as I want to copy the pure city name into the image description with a third party plugin. The error is only happening with this exact name.

I have no idea, what could be wrong. Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Marco

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Resolved! Exporting the whole catalogue as a new one did the job! Error is gone. All keywords fit perfectly again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved! Exporting the whole catalogue as a new one did the job! Error is gone. All keywords fit perfectly again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines