• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kontowechsel

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! Habe einen Adobe Account von meiner hochschule bekommen und meinen alten gekündigt. Jetzt sind ja meine erstellten Vorgaben in Lightroom weg. Wie komme ich da wieder ran ? LG 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

If Lightroom Classic, just switching accounts shouldn't make your catalog or your presets disappear.

Anyway, your presets should be on your computer somewhere, you have to find them first, and then make them available to Lightroom Classic. Presets are files of type .xmp and if you find them, you can import them into Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ! Unfortunaley lightroom and not lightroom classic. I cant find any on my desktop because i forgot to save them in my old account. any chance to get them ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on dj_paige's reply, see this article for where presets are stored on disk:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/backup-lightroom-files/ 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines