Highlighted

la suscripción a finalizado... acabo de comprar Lr y no puedo abrirlo...

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acabo de pagar un año de Lightroom Classic y cuando abro la aplicacion (ya instale y desintale la misma) me dice que mi suscripcion a finalizado.
alguien sabe que puedo hacer para resolver el problema? ya que desde Adobe no brindan asistencia al cliente en linea porque estan "cerrados". Agradeceria mucho la ayuda

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

la suscripción a finalizado... acabo de comprar Lr y no puedo abrirlo...

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acabo de pagar un año de Lightroom Classic y cuando abro la aplicacion (ya instale y desintale la misma) me dice que mi suscripcion a finalizado.
alguien sabe que puedo hacer para resolver el problema? ya que desde Adobe no brindan asistencia al cliente en linea porque estan "cerrados". Agradeceria mucho la ayuda

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help with subscription issues, as we are not Adobe. You have to contact Adobe for this matter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in to the creative cloud application manager with your Adobe ID and password. Are they the same Adobe ID and password that you used to pay for your subscription? You need to be signed in at least the first time you try to open Lightroom, and then be signed in at least once every three months (I think) in order to keep your subscription validated. Otherwise, Lightroom will not function.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your cipy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Sign out, then sign in. Do not do this without internet access. Watch for any messages.

That should tempoarily deactivate your programs, then attempt to reactivate, and authenticate.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that trick fails to help.

Bring up Adobe.com

Sign in, if not already signed in. Should be same e-mail and password you used to get into this community page. Select Manage, investigate your plan, check e-mail provided, check status of plan.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0