Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop for Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

My laptop had crashed and there's nothing I can do to fix it. What laptops are good for Lightroom Classic?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new Dell XPS 7590 laptop.  Works great with the Lightroom/Photoshop package.  It came standard with 16gb ram, 1tb solid state hard drive, discrete video card with 4gb ram.  I also got the Dell wireless keyboard/mouse combo and the Dell 24" monitor.  Works great on the desk or on the road.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll look into it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My typical response is to start your search with the gaming computers. However, over the last couple years this has been slowly changing.

You want 16 GB of memory at a minium, all the CPU horsepower you can afford, and a high-end video card. You will need LOTS of storage space, internal or external will depend on you work habits. (USB external drives are really cheap.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines