• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop Recommendations for Photo Editing

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in themarket for a new laptop and need to get an idea of a good idea of the leveo of components that I need to be looking for in a laptop. ie RAM, cpu, video card, screen resolution etc

I am somewhat price constrained so I am not looking for a high end range but a moderate level of performance for LR and occassional PS usage. 

If you happen to be aware of a particular brand or model that would be great. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion I have is to buy one that has Windows 10 Pro/Business/Enterprise installed on it so you can Opt-Out of Forced Upgrades of the OS. The Home version does not have that option and will always be FORCED to Upgrade to whatever MS thinks is a Good upgrade. Even if to turns your computer into a Toaster. As has happend many time before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get the fastest CPU you can afford. 16GB of RAM. A standard HD 1920x1080 monitor. With a 1920x1080 monitor, you do not need a powerful video card, so you can save money there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines