Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large Amount of Glitches after upgrading to LrC 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I got the LrC 10 update recently; I am enjoying it, but I have found so many errors with it that make it almost unusable, these issues happen at random and I get different ones everytime I open lightroom.

• When using the keyboard to set flags by pressing P, it will popup saying "flag as pick", but won't actually do anything. I found this out after going through a day's worth of images. When this happens I have to actually click the flags in in filmstrip.
  • Clicking anything on the filmstrip will cause it to select the next image, not doing what you clicked.
  • Using the arrow keys to select the next image will display a different image on the display but won't change the selection. changing anything in the develop module will change the original image.
  • Sometimes having to double or triple click to display an image that is selected.
  • 2nd Monitor grid no longer allowing clicking on an image to display it on the main monitor.
  • randomly selecting images when using the arrow keys.

I understand I can just go back to the previous version of LrC, but I have already started using the colour grading feature introduced and would rather not have to downgrade. Any help would be welcome.

Cheers,

Dan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

For anyone who has this issue, reopening LrC holding Shift + Alt for Windows and Shift + Option + Delete for Mac and then clicking reset preferences did it for me.

thanks to ouioui_photo

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-large-number-of-glitches-after-upgrading-to-lrc-10/5fa9261c5f24a76a87ff882b?commentId=5fa9419b0b24d53da03c4f9b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new glitch ive just encountered: Develop module changing the displayed image while using the sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And randomly crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will  ask the follow in, even though on the next reply, I will advise posting at the official Feedback site.

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1604856620330.png

GoldingD_1-1604856620331.png

GoldingD_2-1604856620332.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Advise that you post your problem over at the Official Adobe Feedback site, where actual Adobe Techs respond.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

Include everything.

Please reply back with a link, so others can follow.

Note, if new to the feedback site, when signing in select Photoshop Family, that would be the same id/pass for this community site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mate,

Thanks for your response, I've created a post on the link you gave me:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/large-number-of-glitches-after-upgrad...

Cheers,

Dan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like in Adobe not testing new version at all. Its was very little testing before, now its realise just pre-alpha. 

Im just upgraded too and im encounter "error" every third panorama for on LR launch. Memory leaking like hell, for not mention it on testing you need no test it at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI guys, I had similar problems with mine, after updating my graphics card drivers most of them seem to be fixed. May help you to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone who has this issue, reopening LrC holding Shift + Alt for Windows and Shift + Option + Delete for Mac and then clicking reset preferences did it for me.

thanks to ouioui_photo

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-large-number-of-gli...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines