Highlighted

Latest Lightroom Classic API Reference

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to find the latest Lightroom Classic API Reference. I've found the Programmers SDK Guide but Adobe is giving me the runaround on the API ref. Any thoughts?

ta

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest Lightroom Classic API Reference

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to find the latest Lightroom Classic API Reference. I've found the Programmers SDK Guide but Adobe is giving me the runaround on the API ref. Any thoughts?

ta

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe.io has been broken for at least a few days. See this post for how to get the SDK (which contains the API reference):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/compile-to-binary/m-p/11237414#M191507

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kimaldis LATEST
Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines