• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layouts in book module do not show

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am trying to construct a book for export to Blurb.

The video tutorial leads me to believe I should see all layout options on right panel under 'Auto Layout'

The only option that shows for me is 'Preset:'

Nothing about existing layouts, numbers of photos per page etc... None of that shows up.

Any ideas welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

IIRC- Lightroom may not come with any supplied Presets for Layout.

But you have some options-

Start by setting the Book Preferences from the Main Menu ("Book" only appears there when in the Book Module)

Then Click on the 'Drop-down' menu (^ arrows)  from the Preset Box and choose [Edit Auto Layout Preset]

ScreenShot463.jpg

You will get the Preset Editor where you can define how you want your book to "Auto Layout". Choose your preferred page styles for left & right pages, then Save the Preset with a defining name.

Note

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC- Lightroom may not come with any supplied Presets for Layout.

But you have some options-

Start by setting the Book Preferences from the Main Menu ("Book" only appears there when in the Book Module)

Then Click on the 'Drop-down' menu (^ arrows)  from the Preset Box and choose [Edit Auto Layout Preset]

ScreenShot463.jpg

You will get the Preset Editor where you can define how you want your book to "Auto Layout". Choose your preferred page styles for left & right pages, then Save the Preset with a defining name.

Note: There are many 'Drop-down' menus in this Editor to define your Preset.

ScreenShot462.jpg

If you are using Lr-Classic-v8.0 Note that some are having problems with the module not saving edits. Stick with v7.5 if you have not updated.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pierrem,

I hope you're referring to the layout templates for each page.

If that's the case, You can find them in the Page panel on right side of the book module.

Screenshot 2018-11-14 at 8.57.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-11-14 at 8.57.35 AM.png

Thanks,

Bhargav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines