Highlighted

LC crash

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Bought LC and Potoshop. LC dawnloaded and laptop, but after changet laptop and now cant install it on new one. always apperie msj about crash report. wht to do?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LC crash

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Bought LC and Potoshop. LC dawnloaded and laptop, but after changet laptop and now cant install it on new one. always apperie msj about crash report. wht to do?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which model laptop is the new one?

Mac or Windows? Which version of the OS?

Please describe in great detail what happens during the install on the new laptop. Screen shots can be handy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. New on is Windows ( omen hp). When i was install LC then apperied window with such msj ( screen)Снимок.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You bought LC

What is LC, be specific, whole product name, version.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i bought LrC ( was offer LrC and PH ) PH installed withput problem ( but also i didnt install it before on old laptop), when install LrC apperied such window ( screen). I send report but didnt get any answer yet. Снимок.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is LC and Photoshop LC? Photoshop can no longer be purchased. It is only available as a subscription service. So it is difficult to understand what it is that you have "bought". Until you clarify there really isn't much we can help you with. "LC" isn't a familiar term. LrC is an acronym for Lightroom Classic, but that too is a program that is only available as a subscription service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.PNG

i was talking about these onesСнимок.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are just other Adobe product users like yourself. I don't have any connection with the Adobe whatsoever. I just try to answer questions when I can. You are going to have to generate the report and allow it to be sent to Adobe. You can also contact Adobe at the following website. You can initiate a live chat by clicking on the circle in the lower right-hand corner of the screen:

Contact Adobe customer care 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So some clarity. From your screenshots above looks like you have subscribed to a Adobe Plan, probably one if the Photography Plans. And you have rights to install and run:

Photoshop (PS)

Lightroom (LR)

Lightroom Classic (LrC)  

and a few other items

Not the orobably mistyped LC,   or  PH.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0