Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leica MP240 not tethering correctly, even after plugin installed

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edited by Moderator

Hello there,  Having purchased the multifunction handgrip for my MP240 recently I figured I would try my hand at tethered shooting.  I have downloaded and imputed the plugin for Lightroom, however after starting tethered shooting the correct bar comes up that would allow me to capture from the computer.  The system and camera take longer than one would expect to recognize each other.  Then the system does not recognize that the camera has fired, ie no image is displayed on my laptop screen.  I have utilized just about every suggestion on the interwebs, and none of it has garnered an image from camera to computer.  Is there anything that might be suggested to get the two systems to communicate?  Any and all help is hugely appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently not supported directly via LrC.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

What is the third party plug-in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, it's actually Leica's direct plugin for LRC. And, even after updating everything that one can, operating system, software etc. the images still will not show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines