lens profiles

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom classic 9.4 and raw plug in 12.4 and the profile for Sony FE 12-24 F2.8 GM should be there but it is not. What gives?

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

TOPICS
Bug

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020
Yes, I already knew that you have LrC 9.4, what the article refers to is changes in the Import Dialog that relate to the application of Lens Profiles and I thought that it may or may not apply to your situation. Just a thought!  

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, yes I already have v9.4 downloaded but the new profile file is still missing.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already knew that you have LrC 9.4, what the article refers to is changes in the Import Dialog that relate to the application of Lens Profiles and I thought that it may or may not apply to your situation.

Just a thought!

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.3, LrC 10.2, Lr 4.1, Ps 22.3, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for jogging me on that. I read through that and did not quite follow but either case it got me to look closer at the dialog and see that somehow it change to Custom where going Auto fixes the problem.

DSPatrick_0-1597958846053.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to know to got it sorted out.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.3, LrC 10.2, Lr 4.1, Ps 22.3, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines