Highlighted

lentidão no lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depois que foi atualizado meu lightroom ficou muito lento. Acredito que seja devido a nova atualização ser necessário ter placa de video no computador, mas o meu Macbook não tem. Gostaria de saber se há alguma maneira de voltar a versão anterior, que trabalhava muito bem no meu Macbook.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

You need to do this through the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. Click on the three dots to the right of the installed version and then select "other versions" you will get a popup which will give you options to uninstall the installed version and then install the previous version. If you upgraded to the latest version i.e. LR Classic 9.0 make sure you have retained the earlier Catalog File from version 8.x since the latest update would have created a new Catalog file. See the screen capture

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 3.20.29 PM.png

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lentidão no lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depois que foi atualizado meu lightroom ficou muito lento. Acredito que seja devido a nova atualização ser necessário ter placa de video no computador, mas o meu Macbook não tem. Gostaria de saber se há alguma maneira de voltar a versão anterior, que trabalhava muito bem no meu Macbook.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

You need to do this through the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. Click on the three dots to the right of the installed version and then select "other versions" you will get a popup which will give you options to uninstall the installed version and then install the previous version. If you upgraded to the latest version i.e. LR Classic 9.0 make sure you have retained the earlier Catalog File from version 8.x since the latest update would have created a new Catalog file. See the screen capture

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it is different on the Mac. I'm using an old HP Pavilion desktop computer with no graphics card, just integrated graphics on the motherboard. I have not noticed any change in performance in Lightroom with any of the updates or upgrades. Performance is still satisfactory using Classic 9.0.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.3, Lr 3.3, Ps 2020, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines