lettersize in side menus to small

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to enlarge the lettersize of the navigation side menus in LR (and PS) ?

In LRc, i find only: in preference/interface/ choise small or large 

mine is set as large (even if i change to small, nothing changes) but the large lettersize on the largest imac gives me a real measured height of 1,5mm 

Who knows a solution?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lettersize in side menus to small

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to enlarge the lettersize of the navigation side menus in LR (and PS) ?

In LRc, i find only: in preference/interface/ choise small or large 

mine is set as large (even if i change to small, nothing changes) but the large lettersize on the largest imac gives me a real measured height of 1,5mm 

Who knows a solution?

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

following

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then this would definitely be a question for the other Adobe-monitored forum:

Post to feedback.photoshop.com for:
  • Feature requests or wish to add your voice/vote to existing feature requests.
  • Demonstrable bug (repeatable with step-by-step instructions and screenshots).
  • Crash or error troubleshooting.

To me this seems to be more of a operating system level request, reinforced by your reported testing/result in the Preferences  for LRC.

Sorry I cant offer any other solutions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0