• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leveling issue with Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Lightroom Classic and have been having issues with the Transform section.  When I try to Level an image, it does not read the image correctly.  Here is a recent example:

Tilting....Tilting....

What can be done to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use the crop tool and select the angle option. Then "draw" along the offending angle and choose the constrain crop option. It is necessary to click and hold the mouse button as you draw along the angle that you wish to correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what is failing. However, you have a strong horizontal (floor mat edge) and a strong vertical (apparatus) so trip using Guided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest using the Angle Tool.

Develop Module > Crop > Angle

angle.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a screen clip of the photo above and imported it to Lr 9.1 on MacOS 10.14.6 and "Level" worked fine for me.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 11.56.00 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines