• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library and Development module challenge

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open lightroom to Library or Develope module, the file name, date, time and dimensions are showing up on the photo.  How do I get that off?  I have not been able to find anything that addresses that.

Thank  You  Jim Wood

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/view-photos.html

Display the Info Overlay on a photo

You can display information about a photo in Loupe view in the Library; in Loupe view or Before and After views in the Develop module; and in Loupe view in the secondary window. You can display two sets of metadata and customize which information appears in each set.

Choose View > Loupe Info > Show Info Overlay, or choose the specific info set to display. Or, press the I key to display, hide, and cycle through the info sets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank  you very much for helping me out.  It worked like a charm.  Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving - Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

Also Do NOT place images in a Word Document and then Attach that Word Document to your post. Include the images in the Text of the post you are making.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines