• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

library assistance needed

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import some photos from my desktop (windows) I manages to remove the C:\ drive. I need to know how to get it back and then point lightroom to my desktop. Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean. Explain in more detail. Show us screen captures of the problem (click on the "Insert Photos" icon to include the screen captures in your reply; do not provide attachments, as most people will not donwload attachments).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in the import dialog, click on "Select a source" and Desktop should be at the top of the list. But I don't think you want to import from the desktop, really. At least be prepared to move the images (I would because I wouldn't want to leave images there). You might want to consider putting them in a logical folder first. But that's only a suggestion. You can import from the desktop if you really want to.

Annotation 2020-08-26 090113.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I manages to remove the C:\ drive.

from where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines