• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library module control out of synch with picture shown

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

strange behaviour in Lightroom CC Classic 7.01 (but I have seen this also in 7.0),

Starting up the computer and then starting up LIghtroom and after importimg a series of pictures from SD-card I get the following behaviour:

- in loupe view I can sroll through the pictures and assign stars, but the star is not appearing in the toolbar

- going back to grid view I see that only the first picture got a star, the stars were not assigned to the other pictures as I gave them

- looking at one of the pictues in loupe view, and switching to develop, not that picture will open, but the first picture in the series.

After shutting down Lightroom and starting up again, behaviour is back to normal.

I have seen this behaviour twice, so it is consistent.

Cees Wouda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Here's the bug report: Bug in Library Module - grid and strip no longer synchronized | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please be sure to add your me-too vote and details of your issue. That will make it a little more likely Adobe might prioritize a fix before the next ice age.  Be sure to add whether restarting LR makes the problem go away (at least temporarily) -- that will help others understand possible workarounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a similiar bug was reported in the LR feedback froum.

i guess adobe messed up a lot while trying to make the LR snail faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnx Tanja, can you provide a link? I searched here and there but could nog find it.

Rgds, Cees

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the bug report: Bug in Library Module - grid and strip no longer synchronized | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please be sure to add your me-too vote and details of your issue. That will make it a little more likely Adobe might prioritize a fix before the next ice age.  Be sure to add whether restarting LR makes the problem go away (at least temporarily) -- that will help others understand possible workarounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happened to me this morning while editing a wedding of 950 photos. Win 10 creators, LR CL.

I closed LR CL then reloaded LR CL and it works ok. With both single and two monitors.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to add your vote to the bug report: Re: Library module control out of synch with picture shown . Right now, it has just two votes, and Adobe usually never pays attention to such issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Already posted there, Thanks. I tried to add to my comment that the initial cull was done in Photomechanic, so the PM xmp files are present in the folder.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines