Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library view yellow tint for black and white

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So whenever I have a picture taken in black and white the picture has a yellowish tint in library view only and not in the development view is there a way to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Color differences between Library and Develop are usually caused by a defective monitor profile.

Color images should also be affected, and the yellow cast is often accompanied by yellowing in the gray areas of the histogram.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor), as described here:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

If this fixes the problem, you should ideally calibrate yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screen shot and possibly post the original file to dropbox or the like so we can view it on our computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color differences between Library and Develop are usually caused by a defective monitor profile.

Color images should also be affected, and the yellow cast is often accompanied by yellowing in the gray areas of the histogram.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor), as described here:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

If this fixes the problem, you should ideally calibrate your monitor with a hardware calibrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot, I just followed the link u shared and it worked as a magic.

Also problem seemed to be only on my external camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines