• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library View

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make all the pictures viewable in non-embedded form? It's handy when looking through portraits in the outdoors and having the next picture in embedded view is a hasle to keep switching. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom Classic?

What does "non-embedded form" mean? Can you show us a screen capture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding, I AM talking about Lightroom Classic. "Embedded Form" is the icon on the bottom right of all my pictures as I am digesting the folder library. If I click on the icon, the picture loads to show it's more prestine less pixelated form. Is there a function to have this always turned on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angel,

I think you need to look through this video to get a better handle on what embedded does and how to use or not use the feature:
embedded view in librqry mode in lightroom classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Gary, 

I think I understand embedded preview a lot more. I had no idea that scrolling through many images at once could factor a great role with CPU usage, therefore, I understand why embedded is handy. The video showed me how to group selected photos and command Lightroom to preview under certain rules, I will use that feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines