• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighbtroom tethering

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Lightroom 9.0 can not find my Lumix G9 when attempt to tether. Lumix tether is working. Do I have to add Lumix tether plugin; and where can I get it? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this help?

Here is a link to the Adobe troubleshooting page for tethered shooting:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the list of supported camera models for Lightroom Classic.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the list DeGannes provided a link to, Panasonic is still not on  the list of cameras supported for tethering. I don't know if there is a plug-in available for Lightroom as I don't use many plug-ins. If there is one, that would be the only way you will be able to add tethering for your camera in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the link for Download Lumix Tether here -

https://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_lumixtether.html

Your only (current) method to have the images in Lr-Classic is to use the Lr 'Auto Import' feature (Not Lr tether!)

The Lumix Tether would be directed to 'Save' the files in a "Watched" Folder and Lr would then automatically move and Import them into a "Destination" folder that is visible in the Lr catalog library.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines