• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighroom and photoshop are not useless offline

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• If you have not online conection, or you have just have a problem with your credit payment system you can loss your customer.
  • I need a professional system that works all the time. I paid tousand dollards to have my equipment working everytime, everywhere. I cannot depend of a online payment system whem I'm working.
  • ADOBE has put the focus on geeting money instead of giving profesional service
  • I'm seriously thinking to change to another editing solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

We're not Adobe, we're just other Lightroom users who cannot change Adobe's policies. YOu probably should address your concents to Adobe directly, which won't happen in this forum.

By the way, you can use LightrooM Classic, Photoshop, etc. when you are offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're not Adobe, we're just other Lightroom users who cannot change Adobe's policies. YOu probably should address your concents to Adobe directly, which won't happen in this forum.

By the way, you can use LightrooM Classic, Photoshop, etc. when you are offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines