• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

light room classic

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom classic keeps freezing when im under the develop tab.  it never recovers i have to close it and restart my computer. anyone have any idea why this could be happening? i checked and it is updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LRC is doing exactly the same thing! I even took my computer to the Geek Squad.  They said the computer was fine.  I took it back home and once I was in LRC my computer started crashing again, I have to restart everytime.  Please can someone help with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. SYSTEM INFO

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1604540726561.png

GoldingD_1-1604540726562.png

GoldingD_2-1604540726562.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. USE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR ON/OFF?

In LrC /Preferences/Performance/  is Use Graphics Processor on?  Does LrC behave if it is off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3. PURGE CAMERA RAW CACHE

In LrC /Preferences/Performance/, if you purge the CACHE, does it behave?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4 CRASH REPORT?

Do you have a Crash Report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines